Jun 25, 2004

EXTRA CREDIT - BY POPULAR DEMAND!!

A few of you have approached me about other extra-credit activities.

Because I'm a softie at heart, I will relent.

While not officially sanctioned by NU, I will allow those of you who answer all three short essay questions instead of 2 of the 3 to be eligible for an additional 3 points (that's the equivalent of an additional 30% on the Final Exam - quite generous, I think!). Depending on the quality of the answer, you could get 0, 1, 2 or 3 points in bonus.

Here are the rules:
1) You CANNOT work on this during the presentations tomorrow.
2) You must have this turned in to me via email (no hard copies in my box) by noon Tuesday, June 29.
3) If you are an insomniac and somehow succeed in completing this before 8am tomorrow, you may give me a hard copy then.
4) If you resort to any sort of plagiarism in this short essay, I will give you a zero for all three short essay questions.
No questions asked.
No room for argument.
5) Please identify this as EXTRA CREDIT in the subject line of the email for easy identification.
6) Circle your initials on the sign-in sheet tomorrow to let me know tomorrow that you will be attempting this.

Good luck.
Three points can make the difference between a B+ and an A-.

Mike